Bring all your data to life
Now more than ever, businesses understand they need to harness the power of KPIs into their growth strategy to flourish. A Simple KPI Dashboard is an essential part of that strategy.
Keep up-to-date with those important revenue measures or critical production metrics. Effortlessly absorb today's ever-growing mountain of complex data and transform it into a simple, clear and graphical view of your performance.
Stay equipped to make informed management decisions based on real performance data. Whether the aim is to reduce costs, increase revenue or even track customer service standards.
Insights for everyone
Designed for even the most non-technical user, data can be drawn from various sources to produce visually appealing interactive graphs.
With just a few clicks, interactive and versatile views can be built - providing at a glance information for everyone. Whether the aim is to reduce costs, increase revenue or even track customer service standards. Dashboards can now be created by all those responsible for performance.
Accelerate your time to insight with these features
To effectively track and improve your business performance, you need more than just monthly reports based on out-date data. You need data in real time to stay competitive.
SimpleKPI is equipped with features that support every aspect of gaining and keeping that competitive advantage.
- Over 40 different graphs and chart types.
- Sharing both internally and publicly.
- Embedding individual KPI charts on your website.
- Full screen mode and presentation looping.
- Data integrations and API to connect to almost any third party.
- Customize nearly every aspect to suit your brand.
- Analytics functions for discovering root cause.
- Templates and an extensive KPI library.
- Mobile ready to keep you informed on the go.
Complete with Templates and Examples
SimpleKPI comes complete with a series of dashboard examples and templates to get you started, here's just a few illustrations across various industries:
A Dashboard or Report?
Reports typically offer a standard mechanism to provide lagging KPI information. The information in a report typically uses tabular information, list, actions and sometimes feedback. This normally would be collated for timed reviews such as monthly marketing meetings.
On the other hand, dashboards provide instant 'at-a-glance' data on the progress or performance of KPIs and metrics. It allows businesses to use this information to manage day to day activities and see real time progression towards targets or goals.
Create KPI Reports and Dashboards to present your KPIs in the most beneficial way.
Over 40 available KPI chart and graph types
Graphs, charts and a growing array of widgets are available. Easy to set up and simple to configure.
Here's a snapshot of some of the most popular:
Area graphs for displaying trends of KPIs or metrics over time
Use Gauges to display progress towards a KPIs goal over time
See the value of a metric over time using a line graph
Multi-Line graphs to visualize several KPIs at the same time
Set additional thresholds using a RAG (Red, Amber and Green) gauge
Additional indicators set-up using a RAG Graph
View the breakdown of a KPIs values using a stacked bar chart
See the comparison of values between metrics or KPIs in a bar chart
Visually display the performance of departments or users using a league table
Ratio charts for showing the percentage / ratio of one KPI or metric against another
Highlight the actual value of KPI or metric with a single KPI chart
See your KPIs represented proportionally in a pie chart
How create a KPI Dashboard in 5 steps
Follow these simple 5 steps to start visualizing your KPIs:
- Select the right metrics and KPIs for the goals you want to visualize such as increase growth, boost website traffic or even reducing customer complaints.
- Establish where this data will come from. Will it be entered manually or pulled automatically from another system?
- Develop an outline of requirements from those that will utilize the dashboard, will they need real-time data or are monthly reviews more practical? Prioritize the most important KPIs.
- Create your dashboard to tell a story, include graphs, charts and widgets that show a natural flow of information. At this point get feedback from the audience and refine.
- Communicate your dashboard by sharing or offering open access to teams and stakeholders. Don't stifle the benefits by hiding these insights behind restricted access, all those connected with the KPIs and goals should be able to see the influence of their actions.
Benefits at a glance
Visualize the key performance indicators (KPIs) that are the most important to your business performance as soon as you access your dashboard. Analyze data such as sales revenue or customer profitability and drill into the data to spot root cause. Some more benefits:
- An instant snapshot of KPI performance.
- Save time collating and interpreting data.
- Highlight hidden opportunities that would have remained undiscovered.
- Reduce the effort needed to collate reports compared to traditional KPI Reporting approaches.
- Stay Focused, track the essentials for your business.
- Mobile optimized so you can access KPIs and performance data in a meeting on the road or simple at the desk.
- Automate data feeds and bring your data together for a complete picture.
- Provide detailed and accurate performance reporting.
- Real-time data to make informed business decisions.
- Share KPI dashboards and information inside and outside your organization.