We know that the amount of data produced by even the smallest business can be vast. Getting to understand this data can be a challenge, especially when it’s locked away in a growing array of business applications. If insights from this data are not realised then time, resources and opportunities can be wasted
That’s why we’ve integrated with Zapier, so our users don’t need to spend the time and money creating their own applications to pull data into SimpleKPI. When more and more businesses are choosing even more applications to support remote working in the current climate, there has never been a better time to provide this freedom to our users.
Zapier is an iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) that provides a fast and efficient way to move data between lots of your business applications.
The platform is now connected to over 1000 different applications. These include many different business critical systems such as accounting packages like Xero, productivity apps such as Slack and Microsoft Teams through to Sales orientated apps such as Sales force or Pipedrive.
SimpleKPI is pleased to announce it is now part of this community allowing you to pull in data from all these apps quickly and hassle free.
Getting Started with Zappier could not be easier
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "SimpleKPI".
- Use your credentials to connect your SimpleKPI account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
You can find out more about connecting SimpleKPI with Zappier to pull your data from over a 1,000 of other apps on our support portal.
We'd love to hear your thoughts on the new integration and answer any questions you may have on the integration, so please get in touch with our support team: email@example.com