Today we're making some very important changes to SimpleKPI. We’ve been working on a solution to enhance reporting, making it easier to view any number of KPIs side by side - all in one place. This update will include a whole new reports tab, and in line with our ‘keep it simple’ policy, users merely select their KPIs, a data range, choose whether to compare different time periods and then save the report for use at a later date.
The new reports functionality is now live on your SimpleKPI account. Please take it for a test drive and let us know what you think.
A few more issues fixed
We have also fixed some other known issues within SimpleKPI.
- • Updating user's details
- • Percentage change error in analytics calculations
- • Extended out of trial account period
- • KPI Entry target and actual colours have been changed in line with analytics and reporting
- • Consolidated the manage tabs into a single 'Manage My' dropdown
- • Date label wrapping on dashboard widgets