Today we're making some very important changes to SimpleKPI. We’ve been working on a solution to enhance reporting, making it easier to view any number of KPIs side by side - all in one place. This update will include a whole new reports tab, and in line with our ‘keep it simple’ policy, users merely select their KPIs, a data range, choose whether to compare different time periods and then save the report for use at a later date.
The new reports functionality is now live on your SimpleKPI account. Please take it for a test drive and let us know what you think.
A few more issues fixed
We have also fixed some other known issues within SimpleKPI.
- Updating user's details
- Percentage change error in analytics calculations
- Extended out of trial account period
- KPI Entry target and actual colours have been changed in line with analytics and reporting
- Consolidated the manage tabs into a single 'Manage My' dropdown
- Date label wrapping on dashboard widgets
Stuart Kinsey writes on Key Performance Indicators, Dashboards, Marketing, and Business Strategy. He is a co-founder of SimpleKPI and has worked in creative and analytical services for over 25 years. He believes embracing KPIs and visualizing performance is essential for any organization to strive and grow.